What is Digital Social Research?
- New Data. ‘Born-digital’ data sources including social transactional data. Ease of access to secure data.
- New Methods. Taking advantage of new data and infrastructure, collaboration, and new forms of interpretative research.
- New Capability. Increased capability in tools, resources and services and the emerging
- New Studies. Study of e‑Science, understanding innovation pathways and assessment of impact.
- New Practice. Increasing scale and diversity of information and range of collaborative tools, evolving publishing models.
- New Scale. Increasing internationalisation and interdisciplinary working.